CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Week 8






Way more than a raspberry in there. Bloat sucks!




Week 8
As of today the secrets pretty much out.  My boss just couldn't hold it in anymore and accidentally let it slip to some people at work. You'd think someone who follows hippa on the daily could. Oh well.  I'm still not quite wearing shirts that say baby on board.
Nothing big this week except for maintaining a busy life. On top of having lots of things to get done for work, I've had to work late doing programs twice this week.  We've also been a bit social by supporting my student groups fundraising activity and going to a church meeting.  Doesn't sound like much but what a week for the exhaustion to kick in!  Many days this week I've had trouble keeping my eyes open.  
Here are changes/updates for this week:
Emotional/Mental:
Please quit posting about Kony 2012,  no more Sarah Mclachlan commercials, and do not leave me a voicemail telling me to grow some brains because you think my tobacco policy is stupid because I'm an emotional wreck and everything makes me cry!
Physical:
Holy tiredness and bloating Batman!  Can barely keep my eyes open however I would trade an entire night's sleep just for a good bowel movement.  I won't go into gross details but something gotta give and I'm hoping it's south of the belly button and soon!
Other:
I think the initial shock has sort of worn off and I'm starting to feel like this is actually going to happen.  That's a bit scary sometimes but mostly excited.  I think I'm too tired to be excited right now.  Off to bed...


0 comments:

Post a Comment