CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weeks 18-20

20weeks and making an appearance





June 1, 2012
 
Once again, it's been an exciting, busy few weeks around here. After getting back from a much needed vacation, we spent the next few days relaxing around the house.  Steve got the results back from his PANCE exam which was very exciting.  Not only did he pass but he scored in the 97th percentile.  My baby's daddy is so smart. Of course that night we celebrated Steve's accomplishment with some friends.  Well, I drank water and drove others celebrating home. The next week we were suppose to go to VA for an interview for Steve and KY to look at another place he already interviewed.  I ended up not going to VA with Steve since we didn't want to pay $600 for a ticket and right before we got on the interstate headed to KY, we got a phone call about the job saying it had already been filled. As much as I wanted to go to VA, I'm was a little ok with not traveling because it wears me out these days!

Now the good stuff - Lucas is growing right along. That's right, he's a boy! 
The last Dr. appt at 18wks showed everything is healthy; I've gained a whopping 1.5lbs. I'm sure at this next visit that will change to about 10; he's been hungry lately. (As you can see in the picture he's starting to make himself known a little more.) I'm starting to feel him move more and more these days which is such an amazing feeling.  I feel him most at night and when I go swimming.  He's been practicing his stokes in there. We had our ultrasound this past Wed (20wks) which was the most amazing thing ever.  He had no problem showing us his man parts. When the tech stopped on his bottom I just looked over at Steve who had a big grin on his face. I'm pretty sure I've watched the ultrasound video a hundred times already. I think we've decided on a name too. Although his papa picks is calling him Leroy, we think we're going with Lucas Lee Ryder.  

Lucas Lee Ryder 20 weeks


I've been feeling more energetic lately but do still enjoy my sleep. I pee about a million times a day which isn't fun.  The latest symptom has been hip pain which makes me think I may have to stop running sooner than I wanted. It's all worth it to know soon I'm going to meet this little boy.  Now it's time for the fun stuff, buying clothes and nursery stuff. This is going to be one good looking boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment