I've been steadily growing while enjoying some time outside. We've had a few great days of weather here and there and I love taking advantage of them. I'm getting some energy back and feeling pretty good these days. This little girl moves a lot! I think she is pretty stretched out in there too, all the way to my belly because it doesn't take much food for me to feel really full. The problem is I'm starving 10 minutes later.
One of our outdoor family times that has become a routine is a 5 mile run around the neighborhood on Saturday mornings. This is the time of year that Steve really steps up his running so we can do the CCC in New Orleans. Fortunately for me, there is some construction in our neighborhood so I have a porta potty I can use halfway through the run. Since I'm still a little faster than Steve, I usually start off pushing Luke so it puts us at an even pace. About halfway through though, I get tell Steve I'm tired of carrying both kids so he takes over the stroller and I get Dash. Luke is content singing Wheels on the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider for the duration of the trip.
| He looks so tiny in his new bed |
| Luke was a big help while dad put together his new furniture |
0 comments:
Post a Comment