I am definitely feeling pregnant these days. I'm pretty sure this baby girl has gained about 5lbs and grown several inches over the past few weeks. She has taken over every inch of my torso possible. All of those fun pregnancy joys are coming back - heartburn, going to the bathroom every 10 minutes, and exhaustion. And of course being on crutches the past 7 or 8 weeks hasn't helped all of my joint pains. Despite all of those aches and pains, watching her (or me I guess) grow is getting exciting. She is always moving (usually into my ribs or kicking my bladder) and it's fun to think about what she'll be like.
It's starting to hit me how soon she is coming and how little we have prepared. We also want to enjoy being able to go places and get outdoors as much as we can. Maybe I really want to exhaust Luke so much that he sleeps like a newborn for a month or two when she gets here. Either way, we've been having fun doing what we can with my limited mobility. Fortunately, I'll get my cast off later this week and be much more able to prepare for her arrival. Maybe we'll also decide on a name sometime soon.
| Making the most of my belly |
| Mother's day |
| My boys washed my car for me |
| Luke's mother's day picture for me |
| We went to Rosie and Devan's birthday party. Luke is getting some baby practice in. |
| I think he's teaching his sister about cars |
| I needed to start practicing fixing hair |
0 comments:
Post a Comment