CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

An apology to Livi

Dear Livi,

I'm sorry that one day when you are looking back at all the documentation of every new thing your brother did that we don't have the same for you.  It's just one of the hardships that comes along with being the 2nd child.  You can blame it on your brother who is keeping us on our toes because he wants to climb everything and throws a tantrum just because his bananas are "dirty."  Or you can take the blame for yourself since you did not come into this world with an appreciation for sleep.  But I would like to say the reason I have not kept up is because I prefer to spend all of my time experiencing and doting over you rather than typing about it.  Either way, I want you to have these documents and I want to look back and remember everything about this precious time. (I'll leave out most of the negatives like the day you screamed for 8 hours straight.)  So, I'm going to try to do a quick catch up over the next few days about the last few months.
Also, I'm sorry about the confusion of the spelling of your name.  I looked at your full name one day and decided if we were going to shorten it to "Livi", it should be spelled the way it is in "Olivia."  I'm the mom and I'm allowed to make those decisions.


Love,
Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment