CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Livi's first month

Yay we made it 1 month


I hope he always loves her as much as he does now

Celebrating Steve's birthday.  Livi stayed inside to eat about 90% of the party.

Of course she game out for cake and snuggles with dad.

Just one of the beautiful new born pictures Livi took

This face pretty much sums up how she felt about life for her 1st few months here.

Nursing has been a bit different this time around


Luke loves Livi.  From the moment he met her he has wanted to be so involved with everything about her.  Everyday he says, "Awe, dat baby is sooo cute.  I lub dat baby."

This is a rare sleeping moment I was able to capture.  And of course she is so angelic, I just want to pick her up and cuddle.

Never would I have thought I would like bows and pink so much. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment