CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sharing the News


I had thoughts of doing some sort of Pinterest inspired cute way of sharing the news of #2 (I promise we won't always call you #2.  I'll think of something better real soon). But, the excitement and urgency I felt to share with our family and the exhaustion that was already kicking in made me settle on putting Luke in a hand me down t-shirt that said Big Brother and sending picture to them.  It took a while for them to notice.  We face timed Steve's parents and I sent the picture to my mom.  I then had to call my mom and tell her to zoom in on the picture.  Then I had to tell her how to zoom in.  Then I just told her.  Despite the lack of creativity, and some people making it more complicated than it needed to be, the excitement from everyone was still just as good.  We told them on a night when we were carving pumpkins.  We even carved an extra one for our newest little pumpkin (see no more #2).





I wanted to tell everyone but we held off for a little while and only told our family and closest friends.  My 1st appointment wasn't for a few more weeks and we wanted to wait until after that to share with more people.  Fortunately, I have a lot of close friends :)

We went as the Incredibles for Halloween knowing we had the 4th incredible Ryder  in tow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment