| I took a video of the screen. I could watch that heart beating all day |
At week 16 I've started getting a little more excited about our new baby. I've started growing a little belly and have become more curious about what the baby will be like. Steve and I have been tossing around names as well.
We went into his office to see if we could figure out the sex on the ultrasound machine there. We really didn't know what we were doing. We did know when we saw that tiny little heart beating though. We both fell in love and kept looking at our baby for about 15 more minutes. We sort of kinda think we know but again, we're not sure we were even looking in the right spot. We're going to try again at 18 weeks and then know for sure on my appointment on Feb. 18th.
| This is what we think is the genital area |
| How sweet is that tiny foot pushing my belly? |
In the meantime, I have been wanting King Cake. Actually, I always want king cake in a bad way around Mardi Gras but I'm just blaming the amount I eat on pregnancy. I even requested that Bop's make a king cake concrete. They did and it was AWESOME. I've also had three different Paul's Pastry king cakes at my house within the past 2 weeks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment